New York Criminal Lawyer
Charter Member: New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Bronx Criminal Attorney
State Courts: DWI, Domestic Violence, Narcotics, Armed Felonies. Specializing in Possession of a Weapon and “Kingpin” Drug Trafficking cases.
Federal Cases: Criminal Enterprise, Narcotics Conspiracy, Money Laundering and White Collar crimes.
Trial litigation: Homicide, Assault and general jury trials.
Immigration : Deportation and Removal Hearings; Convention Against Torture (CAT) Applications and Trials; Petitions Green Card Marriage, O-visa and VAWA.
One of the largest Private Criminal Law Practices in New York City.
An experienced Trial Attorney includes over 5000 criminal matters in both State and Federal courts.
In the State Courts, Mr. Gonzalez has the largest criminal practice in the Bronx for over 30 years. The thousands of cases he is called on to do are the ultimate review of his work. All of the cases are from Private Practice.
Specifically focused on Federal Conspiracy cases emerging out of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, as well as, National litigation experience.
Mr. Gonzalez won his last seven Homicide trials consecutively.
Federal practice includes: Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, Districts of New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, St. Thomas and the Virgin Islands, France and Spain..
A Bronx Criminal Attorney dedicated to providing a committed and vigorous representation. Successfully defending clients in State and Federal courts in New York.
Prior results cannot and do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter, including yours, in which a lawyer or law firm may be retained.
- $2,500,000 Wrongful Death and Products Liability settlement arising out of American Airlines Flight 587 settled by Airbus.
- $2,500,000 settlement Cerebral Palsy Birth Injury Medical malpractice.
- $1,250,000 settlement against the New York City Police Department for negligence in shooting of youth loss use of hand.
- 1,200,000 Construction worker permanently injured due to negligent scaffolding structure.
- $1,100,000 settlement from Westchester County Hospital for Medical Malpractice, a young artist loss of use of right hand.
- $800,000 Wrongful Death case settled by Queens Hospital for failure to admit.
- $750,000 Medical Malpractice settlement for misdiagnosis of cancer.
- $750,000 Wrongful Death settled against Louisiana Power Company, their driver intoxicated killing pedestrian.
- People v. Hector Martinez, New York Supreme Court Acquittal after Jury trial, Murder in the Second degree; Manslaughter in the First Degree.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Federal Defense Lawyer (National Experience)
- Criminal Trial Litigation
- Major Offense
- Complex Litigation
ADMITTED TO BAR
New York; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Phone: 1-800-246-0911
- URL: www.lawyers911.com
- CEO Lawyers911.com
- Columbia University (B.S.);
- Columbia Graduate School
- Rutgers Law School (J.D.).
English and Spanish
- Classical Literature
- German and Russian History
- Art History
- Graphic Design: Portraiture