A New York Criminal Lawyer dedicated to fighting your case. We have successfully fought cases in Westchester County for 30 years. We charge reasonable fees and provide payment plans.
Why settle for less?
Charter Member: NYS Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
State Courts: DWI, Domestic Violence, Narcotics, Armed Felonies. Specializing in Possession of a Weapon and “Kingpin” Drug Trafficking cases.
Federal Cases: Criminal Enterprise, Narcotics Conspiracy, Money Laundering and White Collar crimes.
Trial litigation: Homicide, Assault and general jury trials.
Offices: Yonkers White Plains Mount Kisco
Areas of Practice
Local: Westchester Criminal Lawyer
- The most experienced criminal attorney in the Bronx.
- The largest Private Criminal Law Practice in Bronx.
- An experienced Trial Attorney includes over 5000 criminal matters in both State and Federal courts.
In the State Courts, Mr. Gonzalez has the largest criminal practice in Westchester County for over 30 years. The thousands of cases he is called on to do are the ultimate review of his work. All of the cases are from Private Practice.
Specifically focused on Federal Conspiracy cases emerging out of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, as well as, National litigation experience.
Mr. Gonzalez won his last seven Homicide trials consecutively.
Federal practice includes: Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, Districts of New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, St. Thomas and the Virgin Islands, France and Spain..
A lawyer dedicated to providing a committed and vigorous representation. Successfully defending clients in State and Federal courts in New York.
Criminal Defense Attorney, Federal Criminal Lawyer,
Criminal Trial Litigation, Federal Criminal Attorney, Major Offenses and complex criminal litigation.
Criminal Law Proceedings
Although the rules often vary, most criminal proceedings follow these general steps:
- for the police to Stop and iSearch you they must have a reasonable belief that you committed a crime.
- if a police officer believes that evidence is needed to further the investigation they must get a search warrant
- to get a search warrant the officer must provide the issuing judge with probable cause, which usually means that there is enough facts to support the assumption that there is sufficient evidence present at the scene
- where they are going to search
- a police officer does not need a warrant if there are exigent circumstances, which means there is an extreme need for personal or public safety to search the premises
- a person can be questioned as long as their constitutional rights are protected Arrest
- the police must have probable cause to arrest an individual, unless the crime was committed in the officer’s presence
- the person must be afforded the constitutional right to obtain an attorney and to remain silent until speaking with that attorney
- the police have a very short time after arrest in which to charge or release you
- if the police decide to charge you, a complaint or indictment will be filed, and at an arraignment you will hear the charges against you.
- at this point you have the option to enter a plea of guilty, not guilty or no contest
- in some cases a preliminary hearing may also be held
- there may also be settlement conferences set to try to reach a plea bargain
- the constitution guarantees the right to a trial by jury
- the jury will make a finding of guilty, not guilty or acquittal Sentencing Hearing
- The Court will determined the length and type of punishment you will receive
- What can you do if you are Accused of a Crime?
- If you are accused of a crime, you should speak to a lawyer immediately to learn more about your rights, your defenses and the complicated legal system.
A Bronx Criminal Lawyer will provide a Free Consultation and we are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. A Criminal Lawyer will visit you 24 hours, work on weekends and assist with Bail. We will also initiate an investigation of your case without cost to you.
* Required Fields
A LAWYER WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FREE CONSULTATION
Yonkers White Plains Mount Kisco
43 Market Street, 3rd floor
Yonkers, NY 10710
445 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 1102
White Plains, New York 10601
118 N Bedford Rd
Mt Kisco, NY 10549
Copyright Lawyers911 – All Rights Reserved